Terms of Sales
The merchant site www.distillerie-miclo.com was designed and belongs to SAS DISTILLERIE GILBERT MICLO, hereinafter referred to as "Seller". The Internet user who visits this website, hereinafter referred to as the "Customer", can contact the Seller at any time by telephone, email or post:
Distillerie G. Miclo
311 LA GAYIRE
Such. : +33 (0)3 89 47 50 16
Fax: +33 (0)3 89 47 21 03
VAT number: FR35917020968
PROTECTION OF MINORS
In accordance with article L. 3342-1 of the Public Health Code which provides that the sale of alcohol to minors under eighteen (18) years of age is prohibited, the Customer undertakes, by completing the voucher order, to be eighteen (18) years old on the date of the order.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
The products sold on this merchant site contain alcohol and should be consumed in moderation.
PRODUCTS, PACKAGING AND PRICES
The Seller markets brandies, captive fruits, liqueurs, creams, vodkas and armagnacs remotely, via the website, hereinafter referred to as “Products”.
- Bottles are delivered individually.
- Free delivery from €80 including tax.
- The TOTAL price, hereinafter referred to as the "Price" indicated in the order confirmation, is inclusive of tax and is final. This Price includes the price of the Products, handling, packaging and transport costs. The Price is expressed in Euros.
- Discounts may be granted to the Customer depending on the quantity of Products ordered, or in the event of an order for products marked "On promotion", delivered to the same address in mainland France.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Customer. The cost of transport is calculated automatically by the website, depending on the number of bottles, and/or the delivery area chosen. (Refer to the delivery cost table below the basket).
- The goods remain the property of the Seller until full payment.
This merchant website allows the Customer to make payment in several ways:
- by bank or postal check, to be sent by post to the Seller's postal address above,
- by bank transfer, to be made directly from the Customer's bank account to the Seller's bank account (the RIB is sent to the customer by the website upon order confirmation),
- by credit card: this method allows the customer to make payment directly online. After validation of the order on the Seller's website, and allocation of the order number, the Customer is redirected to the secure site of the Seller's bank (Electronic Payment Terminal - TPE). This site must appear using the secure https:// protocol in the Customer's Internet browser.
The TPE installed on this site performs enhanced identification of the Customer's bank card, called 3D SECure (MasterCard) or Verified by Visa (VISA). During this double identification procedure, the Customer is required to provide in the first phase: the number of their bank card, expiry date and security code present on the back of the bank card. In the second phase, the bank connects to the bank issuing the bank card, and asks the customer for other codes specific to each bank. The Customer must contact their bank in the event of difficulty in step 2 of identification.
Validation of payment by your bank will trigger the recording and processing of your order. Once validated, your order can no longer be canceled.
TRANSPORT - DELIVERY TIME
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated in the order, by the carrier mandated by the Seller.
The Seller undertakes to have the Products delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days, except in the event of extreme weather conditions making the transport of Products inadvisable (severe heat or severe frost). In the event of non-compliance with this deadline, the Customer may ask the Seller to simply cancel the order.
In the absence of the recipient or a person able to take possession of the products upon delivery, the carrier will leave a delivery notice to the delivery address indicated by the Customer.
The Customer can only make reservations upon delivery of the Products in the event of delivery not conforming quantitatively to the order, or in the event that the package containing the Products is seriously damaged. These reservations must be made in writing to the carrier upon delivery, or no later than 12 hours after delivery. A copy of these reservations must be sent by mail or e-mail to the Seller no later than 12 hours after these reservations have been made. It is up to the Customer to provide with this shipment confirmation by the carrier of the reality of these reservations.
If the above procedure has been respected, and if it is thus proven that the reservations are due to the fact that the package and the Products are seriously damaged, the Seller, at its option, will reimburse the Customer the Price paid or will carry out a new delivery of similar Products.
If the delivery does not conform quantitatively to the Order, the Seller will only reimburse the price difference between the Products ordered and those delivered, and only if the Products delivered are of a lower price than those ordered and paid for. No reservations can be made in relation to the taste, appearance or freshness of the Products.
RIGHT TO RETRACT
In accordance with current law, the buyer has a withdrawal period of 14 days from the day after receipt of the goods. The buyer who exercises this right has the obligation to return, under his responsibility and at his own expense, the goods in their original packaging (unopened bottles) to the Seller's address.
The Seller will reimburse the buyer within 14 days after returning the Products. The refund will include delivery costs to the Customer. Return costs remain the responsibility of the Customer.
Placing an order requires the recording of certain elements concerning the Customer (surname, first name, address, e-mail address).
In application of the data protection and freedom law of January 6, 1978, the customer has the right to access, rectify and delete recorded data. He can also assert his rights by contacting the Seller directly by post, email or telephone.
INVALIDITY - FORCE MAJEURE - APPLICABLE LAW - COMPETENT COURTS
If any of these General Conditions should be declared inapplicable or is invalidated for any reason, this will not affect the application or validity of the other provisions of the General Conditions, the one invalidated or found to be inapplicable being then replaced by the provision as close as possible.
Neither the Seller nor the Customer can be held responsible for any non-performance which originates from a case of force majeure, beyond its control, including in particular, without limitation, cases of war, riot, etc. insurrection, interruption of transport, import or export problem, strike, blackout, shortage, fire, earthquake, storm, flood.
These General Conditions are governed exclusively by French law. In the event of a dispute, the consumer may, at his choice, seize, in addition to one of the territorially competent courts under the code of civil procedure, the jurisdiction of the place where he resided at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the occurrence of the harmful event. .